Fordewind is a fast-growing tech-focused investment firm engaged in alternative asset management (SME lending, real estate, and venture capital) and financial advisory (mergers and acquisitions, capital fundraising, private placements, project and mezzanine financing), founded in 2017 with offices located in Dubai (UAE), Moscow (RU). We work with high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors, corporations, small and medium enterprises.
Striving to be superior at every aspect of the job and protect our client's best interest, we value initiative and openness while preserving an entrepreneurial culture. Our core strength is the team of over 20 seasoned professionals with top-notch academic backgrounds and superior experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate banking, and audit.
Nowadays we enter new markets primarily in Asia, South America and Eastern Europe in order to expand our presence into new countries. We are looking for an Associate to accelerate the firm’s global expansion, providing an opportunity to dive deep into multiple practices of alternative investment industry (mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital deals, capital fundraising, project and mezzanine financing), exclusive team spirit, challenging tasks and chance to grow into leadership role quickly.
- Leading the in-depth analysis of investment opportunities (including market research, validation of the business model and strategy);
- Structuring of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
- Preparation of complex financial models and business valuation opinions;
- Drafting of transaction documentation;
- Participation in financial due diligence and verification of provided data;
- Active involvement in negotiations and client meetings;
- Teamwork coordination and oversight across multiple projects;
- Mentoring junior colleagues;
- Sourcing and reviewing of new projects in the team pipeline;
- Critical review of new business opportunities.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in finance (Investment Banking, Equity Research, PE and VC funds, Strategy Consulting firms);
- Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
- High motivation and ability to work extra hours;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, economics, and accounting concepts (CFA, ACCA, CAIA is a plus);
- Focus on constant professional and personal development;
- Responsible and strong team player focused on the final result;
- Close attention to detail;
- Good communication and client management skills;
- Fluency in English.
- High competitive salary as in foreign investment banks;
- Transparent bonus system;
- High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Steep learning curve across several finance practices (buy-side, sell-side, M&A, VC);
- Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with young and motivated team members;
- Opportunity to lead new business lines worldwide;
- Position in Moscow or Dubai (a temporary residence permit could be provided).