Fordewind is a fast-growing tech-focused investment firm engaged in alternative asset management (SME lending, real estate, and venture capital) and financial advisory (mergers and acquisitions, capital fundraising, private placements, project and mezzanine financing), founded in 2017 with offices located in Dubai (UAE), Moscow (RU). We work with high net worth individuals and institutional investors, corporations, small and medium enterprises.
Striving to be superior at every aspect of the job and protect our client's best interest, we value initiative and openness while preserving an entrepreneurial culture. Our core strength is the team of over 20 seasoned professionals with top-notch academic backgrounds and superior experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate banking, and audit.
Nowadays we enter new markets primarily in Asia, South America and Eastern Europe in order to expand our international presence. We are looking for an Analyst to accelerate the firm’s global expansion, providing an opportunity to dive deep into multiple practices of alternative investment industry (mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital deals, capital fundraising, project and mezzanine financing), exclusive team spirit, challenging tasks and chance to grow into leadership role quickly.
- In-depth analysis of investment opportunities (including market research, validation of the business model and its sustainability);
- Financial modeling and business valuation, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
- Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
- Financial and business due diligence and verification of provided data;
- Active participation in client meetings;
- Business development streams and critical review of new business opportunities.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance (Investment Banking, PE and VC, Strategy Consulting, Equity Research);
- Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
- High motivation and ability to work extra hours;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, economics, and accounting concepts (CFA, ACCA, CAIA is a plus);
- Focus on constant professional and personal development;
- Responsible and strong team player focused on the final result;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines while working in multitask environment;
- High attention to detail;
- Fluency in English.
- High competitive salary as in foreign investment banks;
- Transparent bonus system;
- High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Steep learning curve across several finance practices;
- Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with young and motivated team members;
- Opportunity to lead new business lines worldwide;
- Position in Moscow or Dubai (a temporary residence permit can be provided).
Please, send your CV and CL to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Email title – “Analyst | Fordewind”