EMBA «Private capital management and luxury industry»
English-language double degree programme for business owners and top managers implemented by International University of Monaco (Groupe INSEEC) in collaboration with RANEPA Department of Finance and Banking (Russia). The programme prepares business leaders able to ensure the international competitiveness of companies.
- strong leadership skills;
- deep understanding of cross-functional links in business for greater discretion in making strategic decisions;
- improved entrepreneurial skills and capacities for innovations;
- new ideas and solutions for business;
- international business contacts.
- TOP 100
- residential weeks in Monte Carlo
- MBA worldwide
- international faculty
Executive MBA «Private capital management and luxury industry»
- focuses on interrelation between the most important aspects of the company activity: strategic, functional, financial management, human capital management, social responsibility and business ethics;
- combines the approaches to managing the private capital from the point of view of both capital owner and professional manager as well as studying the luxury industry as both subject to management and investment instrument;
- comprises three online modules with duration of three months each, lectures at RANEPA Moscow campus and two residential weeks in International University of Monaco campus in Monte Carlo.
- Residential weeks in vibrant business locations – Monte Carlo and Moscow – with classes, company visits and networking
- Access to The Gaidar Forum - a unique intellectual platform and a meeting point for theorists and practitioners, the world leading scientists and politicians and influential representatives of global financial and business elites
- Access to The Monaco Symposium on Luxury - place where academics meet executives of the luxury industry and the most recent cutting edge research on luxury are presented.
Three on-line modules
Creating Added Value: • Managerial Economics • Human Factors in Business • Services Management
Operationalizing the Value: • Project Management • Strategy and Business Competition • Operations and Supply Chain Management
Marketing the Value: • Marketing Management • Data & Models • Intercultural Management & Communication
Moscow on-site classes:
• Private Capital Management • Charity and Social Responsibility in Wealth Management • Personal Investment Strategy • Lifestyle Management
Residential weeks in Monaco: • Luxury Management • Private Wealth Management and Family Business Management
Applied project Detailed Curriculum
- 3 three-month on-line modules;
- 4 residential weeks in RANEPA Moscow Campus;
- 2 residential weeks in IUM Monaco Campus.
- 23,000 euro
- 21 months
- Interview with Programme Director
- Executive Master of Business Administration from International University of Monaco
- Executive Master of Business Administration from The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- University degree
- At least 5 years of work experience
- English proficiency.
- Documents required for application:
- RANEPA application form
- IUM application form
- ID copy
- 2 photo 3 X 4 sm
- Diploma (original and copy)
- Confirmation of work experience
Application deadline – August 15th for September intake
The diploma of previous education is required for the admission. Please, note the process of recognition of foreign university degrees may take time. We advice you to provide degree documents to admissions office in advance.
У нас учатся
Отзывы о программе
Российская ассоциация бизнес-образования
PRME - Principles for Responsible Management Education